FMO Manipulations by MMK

ERI619

Administrator
Jun 4, 2023
CUTTING FMO ANIMATION (HACK) :

Well its very easy , just two bytes control the timing of the Entire move i.e there are two bytes in the FMO file which tells u the time taken by the entire move, so if u reduce the value represented by those two bytes , u can cut the last few secs of the animation (or how much ever uwant to cut) See image and explanation below.
[-] Spoiler

Open the fmo file in an hex editor and as u see in the image , the selected two bytes highlighted in blue control timing of fmo animation . Those bytes are in reversed . In this example its C3 00 but in actual its 00 C3 . So put 00C3 in a hex to decimal converter and you will get 195 in decimal which is the total time of the move (IDK the unit , it can be 195 ms or 195 microsecs) , Now if u want to cut the move , Suppose you want to cut the animation , i.e you dont want the last 50 ms of the move so 195-50 = 145 which in hex is 00 91 . and since its reversed in the file ,so now u gotta put there 91 00 (instead of 00 91 [..C3 00 in the image] ) in those two bytes and the fmo is cut successfully.

Each FMO file is independent of other FMO files , so if u cut the timing of "xxx_N.FMO" files then do so for "xxx_Y.FMO" files I will add move hacking tutorial when I get time .And yeah you can use my files as base for move hacking that is if you want to hack a new move you could take my GTS or Dreamstreet or Celtic cross and just edit it and create new moves . Thank u!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER , VOLTAGE , KNOCKINGS OF A GRAPPLE MOVE .

I thought of making this tutorial when I saw breinJ's guide and Wwe raw hex edits where he wanted to know the values for the power of a move. The power thing has not been known for years in raw.Moveset Modders have just copy pasted the move and were not able to change the power of a move other than what it posseses. Here is the tutorial with the values to increase Power, Voltage, Knocking effects, etc of a move.

The values in WWE Raw for voltage has been found out before also. But not for Power. But I wd be explaining every aspect again along with power. And also in WWE raw hex edits tutorial only the attributes are explained for Striking moves and not for grapple moves which is different.

POWER Of Grapple Move:

Power= E value->45
Power= D value->44
Power= C value->43
Power= B value->42
Power= A value->41

Power= S value->53

Any other value if put will be taken as NULL. Now I will Tell u where to put these values. Take a Look at the pic. EG : Snapmare Move.
[-] Spoiler

As u wd see the Move details of the snapmare Move starts after its name at the top. Now come to the first NULL(higlighted in blue) after the name of the move.

After Null the 153rd value represents Power which is highlighted in green in the pic. Its hex value is 42 which means the power is B. If u change it to 53 the power will become "S". The other values are listed above the Pic.

You can use the above method to also reduce the power of certain finishing moves from S to A so that they are available in all groggy move section in caw mode. Edit the GFThr File. Same method, Find the name of the move and continue...

Voltage Of A Grapple Move:

Voltage= E value->02/03
Voltage= D value->04/05
Voltage= C value->06/07
Voltage= B value->08/09
Voltage= A value->10/11/12/0a/0b/0c

Voltage= S value->15-99

Any other value if put above 15 the voltage wd be "S". Now I will Tell u where to put these values. Take a Look at the pic. EG : Snapmare Move.
[-] Spoiler

As u wd see the Move details of the snapmare Move starts after its name at the top. Now come to the first NULL(higlighted in blue) after the name of the move.

After Null the 163rd value represents Voltage which is highlighted in green in the pic. Its hex value is 0a which means the voltage is A. If u change it to say 25 the voltage will become "S". The other values are listed above the Pic.

Knocking Effects + Blood + Injuries:

KNOCKING EFFECTS:

In the above Image itself if u go to the 161 st value after null, it is the value which causes the oponents stamina meter to start blinking(oponent becomes too tired) So change the value to something above 30, to make ur oponent extremely weak with just one move.

BLOODY MOVE:

Now the blood is shown ,spilt on the screen not for every move. U can also hack this for every move. All u have to do is in the above image change the 166th value and 168th value after NULL to something above 30 or in that range, then whenever u give the move, blood will always come out. More injury in short.

Note: The power and Voltage part works for submission move as well except the Knocking effects and blood part.

So if u want a normal move to be a powerful move or vice versa follow the above guide.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock