WrestleMania XIX: The Videogame

Hugh Mungus

Dec 22, 2023
yt.png

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever mod! A WrestleMania XIX Mod project. This mod consists of 839 textures that span across custom in-game wrestler attires and 32 new superstars in the form of caws complete with movesets, entrances and stats! Think of anything that could have gone wrong in the process of creating a mod like this, anything you could imagine. Corrupt saves, deleted files, corrupt files you name it, this mod suffered through it but 4 months in the making and it is finally here.​

Please note that this mod currently only works for Dolphin Emulator. I do plan on integrating the superstars textures into the game itself so it can work on actual software but I am still in the process of doing that.​

This mod doesn't include anything ''game changing'' like the ever so awesome Forbidden DoR mod by miles. I do plan on doing some cool things for this game similar to that though so be on the look out for that!​

This mod in its entirety is completely free. If you do wish to donate then my PayPal is listed below however please only do so if you can and please don't feel obligated to do so.​

On a final note. I want to give a few thanks to the people who have helped make this possible: Aguila316 A7medHassan Nero619 Thank you guys so much for all of your amazing textures that you have created. This mod wouldn't be even half possible without them. Enjoy and have a nice day! My PayPal - paypal.me/LSDN49

TRAILER:​

COMPLETE SHOWCASE - *SPOILERS*:​

DOWNLOAD:​

Last edited:

Hugh Mungus

Dec 22, 2023
Didn't realise there was an XIX section. If somebody could delete this thread It would be much appreciated!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock