WWE SmackDown vs. RAW Remake (2011) Final Version Update Released XBOX 360

Solid⁶₆⁷

Jul 4, 2023
Hi everyone today Im gonna release a project that I always dreamed to do, I made this mod all by myself without any help of anyone, so if someone has some issue or want help with his game you can tell me, so here is a modded SvR 11 called WWE SmackDown vs. RAW Remake (2011) so in this project I replaced all 53 Superstars WWE 2K superstars too are imported here so I don't wanna say more you discover alone or with your friends here is the link to download the mod and installation instruction are included in the download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/flsnsxi5qvo6clc/WWE+SmackDown+vs.+RAW+Remake.zip/file

Edit : So here we go again for the final update on this mod I released, so here is the list of fixed issue :

-Replaced Startup Screen look so incredible

-Restored Original Arenas due to some crashes

-Replaced CM Punk Attire by WWE '12

-Added Suicide Character from TNA iMPACT! under the DLC Tab!

-Added Goldberg second HCtP attires

-Replaced all three attires of Triple H

-Replaced Hulk Hogan first attire by LOWM

-Replaced RVD Original attire by Hello Kitty (yes lmao)

-Replaced The Ultimate Warrior Attire by a incredible one

-Replaced Jeff Hardy custom attires

-Replaced Brock Lesnar second Attire by HCtP

-Replaced all four new attires of Kane (my favourites)

-Replaced John Cena first original Attire by HCtP look like full retro

-Added a Downloaded Playlist Videos Turorials on how to mod your SvR Games in the download

PS: I DON'T KNOW IF ITS WORK ON XENIA YOU CAN TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW, AND DON'T START THE GAME WITH ANY ACTIVATED UPDATE OR ITS GONNA FREEZE YOUR GAME.

Here is the Showcase in my YouTube Channel :

BIG AND HUGE THANKS TO @mkkhan for helping my questions about some issue, and the Beast who imported 2K Wrestlers, Modding Generation here is his YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/@ModdingGenerationOfficial

Last edited:

noxli

Mar 2, 2024
Do you need to convert it to a xenia save or something? Also Idk where to put the mindex files

Mikapello87

Mar 6, 2024
Shall definitely have to try this. Looks really intriguing. SvR 11 sure had it's strengths like the mechanics for ladder and tables matches, something which the current 2k games could learn from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock